Saturday, March 2, 2013

Club Papillon

I had a bit to drink last night, but not so much to impede my morning, so I fixed myself a pot of Sumatran coffee, and got to work on the poster identifying project promptly at 6:30.

Our pilgrimage to Japan's BBW soaplands continues tonight. We return to Osaka, this time for a trip to Club Papillon One nice thing about this website is that it usually provides images of the ladies' faces. I guess I must value this more even than the body, since I only realized just now-- a week after first visiting the site-- that the images are non-nude...
Ran of Club Papillon
Ran of Club Papillon
The first girl we meet tonight is lovely, 25-year-old, J-cup sporting Ran (ラン) stands 165cm with a 125-89-108 figure. She enjoys gardening, and before going into the soap trade, she worked at a pastry shop. She claims her best features are her cheeks. Face cheeks, that is.



She keeps a blog, which gives us some images such as those above, which confirm that she does have cheeks, certainly, which give her the "babyface" the club touts in her profile... Glasses are always attractive to me, and a chubby, busty, baby-faced Asian girl with glasses?... It just doesn't get any better than that!



Shiho
Next up, get a load of that butt. Let' just stop and admire it first.... Whooo boy... OK. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Shiho (シホ), 29 years old, standing 166 cm, with measurements of 122(J)-92-123.

Shiho
In all her pictures at the club she has her face hidden.



But she also keeps a blog, which gives many pictures, including a few which show her face, which is nothing to hide... Besides a pretty face, she has a cute upper-lip beauty mark/mole...


As can be seen above, she prides herself on her long tongue, which she puts to good use at the club...



Though I can't help thinking her nice, juicy, chubby legs are an even more desirable feature...

Juri Morozuki
Juri Morozuki
A nice bonus at this visit is meeting old friend, Juri Morozuki, whom we have visited on many occasions, appears here as well. We've discussed her loveliness on many occasions. Tonight, just sit back and enjoy a couple new views...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dekkappai! please let me know some detail information of this actress http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Jun_Minami. I just got Gas-245 and put her on my favourite list immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Co_Phong. Yes, I mentioned Jun Minami in the post of January 13, 2013, when I covered GAS' releases for February. I've also got a post prepared for her DVD GAS-272. I'll post it tomorrow, if you want, after finishing our week-long tour of soaplands. Acually, I've found her at a soapland too, so I'll make my post for tonight on that one. Keep watching!

      Delete
  2. Juri is quite the beauty! While Chouzuki Maryou is definitely my favorite model, I like the larger ones as well! Have you made a decision about ordering LUU's book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandt. Count me firmly on the side of the larger ones... though Chouzuki Maryou ain't bad either... Yeah, I'm thinking about the LUU book, though I'll probably order it with a bundle of things-- other books for research, so it will be a while...

      Delete