Saturday, March 30, 2013

Miscellaneous Mariko, 1996

I finished tagging the images in the Pre-1990 Pink Film archive with the "Link / Edit" captions which will link to Picasaweb, rather than having the bare URLs at the bottom of the post, as they are now. This makes getting to the Picasaweb album/image much easier, but I'm beginning to doubt if it's important enough to dedicate time to it at this point. It does move fast though... Anyway, after this month off IMDb, I think it's time to get back to work there. I'm a month behind now, in my New Year resolution to finish 1990-2002 this year, but I'm pretty sure I can catch up. With the film titles already translated in my studio filmographies, half the translation work is already done. I gathered together the information for 1993 today, and should be able to get started on that project next week.

We come to two particularly obscure videos starring Mariko Morikawa tonight. The first, seen above, is given a title of simply Bakunyû (爆乳) in Japanese filmographies of Mariko's work. However, if this is the video in question, as seems to me, then the title is Yureru Bakunyû, but I can't locate the full kanji. It was released in 1996 on the Monroe (モンロー) label.

The next, Bakuretsu musume III (爆裂娘Ⅲ) has a subtitle of BIRTHDAY, though that could be a label name. It was released in September 1996.

In 1996 Mariko also appeared in the 30-girl omnibus "These Are Big Tits" (これが巨乳だ! - Kore ga kyonyû da!) from O Kei Publishing. Among the other big-boob stars of the day who appeared in this compilation were the popular Shinobu Hosokawa.

One more 1996 appearance by Mariko can be seen on the cover to the sex-club video Super fuuzoku idol vol. 1 (ザ・スーパー風俗アイドル; September 27, 1996; GA-50). Mariko is on the back cover, upper middle. Judging by the text on the cover, this video focuses on AV stars who also worked in soaplands.

No comments:

Post a Comment