Thursday, March 7, 2013

Something BBW This Way Comes: Sara & Masaki

Well, it looks like the IMDb problem has been solved. Turns out all those poster links are still there, it's just the front film pages that don't highlight the links to the poster-link pages. I responded to my last answer before I fully figured that out... Anyway, I think I'll stick to getting my own Pink Film project "complete" (i.e., up to date, so that I just have to maintain it from now on), before diving fully back into IMDb work. The new IMDb articles will then be linked from my "finished" Pink film blogs...
Sara Aikawa (left) and Masaki Amamiya (right)
I'm tired tonight, so I'll just give a quick heads up on something spectacular which has just been announced from our hero Ryudai: A teaming of two of the most awe-inspiring BBWs in Japanese AV-dom: Sara Aikawa (愛川沙羅) and Masaki Amamiya (天宮真咲希).

Ryudai promises the DVD jacket and video clip next week. I'll add them here to this post when they arrive. As a horny old adult, this team-up of beloved giants stirs up as much heart-pounding anticipation as decades ago, when I was a kid, and first heard that King Kong and Godzilla were appearing in a movie together! And with that thought of innocent days long gone, maybe I'll put on that old classic to fall asleep to tonight... 'Night all!

********************
Update March 16, 2013: As promised, more information has bubbled up on this item. The cover is above, it is titled Double kyo onna otoko kan [2] (W巨女男姦【2】; ICD-215) and is due out on March 22. IZM's official .WMV video clip can be downloaded HERE, and the image gallery HERE. The next entry from the label-- ICD-216-- contains another auspicious battle of the titans, and is due out on the same day. We'll cover that one in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment