Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yuuki Manaka - MAGURO-021

I got a quick reply back from IMDb today, saying that all my image links had been accepted. So that's something anyway... I wrote back linking to the film entries at which they had been removed. We'll see what happens next...
Here at this blog, I started a page listing the models I mention in these posts. I'll probably tinker around with it adding things as I think of them. It's not even finished in first draft yet, but here's the link. It should be useful for looking for certain girls, and browsing through all the posts, it's given me ideas for old friends to visit again soon...

Speaking of which, one of our best old friends is the lovely Yuuki Manaka, whose DVD, Miwaku no nôpanpansuto: Bakunyû jokyōshi Manaka Yûki (魅惑のノーパンパンスト 爆乳女教師真中ゆうき; MAGURO-021; October 2011) we see above.We looked at a few images from this DVD in a post back in December, but I've found a couple more that are worth sharing.
This one alone justifies a new look at this DVD...The roundness, fullness, and color of Yuuki's legs, butt and thighs are just breath-taking. The rest of her, as well, are absolutely awe-inspiring. As always, I can do without the guy, but he is barely even noticed in the overpowering presence of Yuuki...

And in this image, a couple of gents come across the drowsy Ms. Manaka in some public place-- a subway, maybe, in reference to the Chikan densha / Molester Train series?... Besides Yuuki's legs and thighs, which are wonders of our age, the expression of the guy on the right is priceless...

I may have more useful images of this DVD I'll add later. But for now, I'll leave off with this for tonight, so I can dig into work on the Pink Film poster project. I finished linking between the Picasaweb albums & the blog through 2001 this morning. If IMDb gets the link problem fixed, I might wind up back there again, and I want to have my own Pink Film Archive blogs in good shape before that...

No comments:

Post a Comment